These features include custom home screen or launcher or app drawer, e.g., Sony Xperia phones have TimeScape UI whereas Motorola phones have Blur UI. Anyways, if your device is Project Treble supported, then GSI was, is, and will forever be the best escape route.
- Stock ROMs comes with lots of premium features which are not available in Custom ROMs (at least not for free).
- First, let us discuss the difference between the official and custom firmware.
- The developers of this ROM are solidly behind it, providing constant updates to the OS for a better experience.
- Check here the for best flash files for your Android device.
Root solutions are completely fine by the way, just, no “Nandroid” as an answer please. Download the file given below and transfer it to a separate folder on your phone and remember the location. Recently, someone asked me how he could backup his Android phone’s Rom manually via cmd; here it is- for easy access. You can backup stock ROM on your Android device with kies and save the current ROM on your Android device.
Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone. Now that you’ve installed the custom ROM, it is time to flash GApps on your Android phone.
Follow the below link to install the firmware using the Odin Flash tool. You have successfully flashed Stock ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra android phone.
- If you are wondering how to flash stock firmware on your Samsung phones, the process is really simple and easy to use.
- Finally when it’s done your M31s will reboot and you will get a “Pass” message from the Odin app.
- In any case, it is always good to know how to flash a stock firmware on the Galaxy A52.
In this case, you this link can download a flashable stock ROM direct from the OnePlus website. There are benefits of going from a custom ROM to a stock ROM, too. You might be able to find a pre-rooted version of the ROM. Additionally, distributions like dotOS and BlissRoms have introduced a plethora of novel concepts to the custom ROM scene that are later being adopted by many other ROM maintainers.