So, When you are planning to use Custom ROMs, you can use Xiaomi Poco F1 Lineage OS 18.1 Android 11 Official ROM. You can install the Pocophone F1 Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer.
The stock ROM has limited functionalities that are defined by the phone’s manufacturer. If you want to add additional features to your device, you may need to resort to a custom ROM. This flash file helps you to upgrade or downgrade the firmware of your Poco F1 Android phone.
- If you are looking for stability, I would recommend LineageOS, especially for older devices.
- That would make it two major OS updates for the phone, which is more than most devices in its price segment get.
- We have the download link for it, which can be flashed via the MIUI Updater.
- The list on the left shows devices supported by Ubuntu Touch.
- Flashing will fix software issues, IMEI related issues and improve device performance.
- So every time you want to force update your phone to the latest available software, you can follow the steps in this brief tutorial.
Though part of Xiaomi’s line of mid-range devices, it is equipped with high-end specifications. POCO F1 (PocoPhone) is a recently launched budget, flagship of Xiaomi. It is one of the popular devices among developer community, especially when it comes to custom ROMs like Lineage OS and Pixel Experience ROM.
Pocophone F1 USB Driver allows you to connect your Poco Smartphone to the Windows Computer without installing the Poco PC Suite Application. The Poco M3 Pro Driver can be helpful if you’re trying download stock firmware to transfer your files from the Mobile to the Computer or from the Computer to the Poco Device. It is difficult to say how much experience is necessary to follow these instructions.