At night, the Black Shark 5 Pro did not impress me with the dedicated night mode called Super Night Scene. When it comes to video, you can shoot up to 4K at 60 FPS with the main lens, 4K at 30 FPS with the ultra wide-angle and 1080p at 30 FPS with the selfie camera. The Black Shark 5 Pro’s screen ticks all the boxes for a gaming experience. The variable refresh rate can go up to 144 Hz and the touch sampling rate up to 720 Hz.
- Before even getting into the important game-related features, the device packs a lot of great specs at its price.
- The XIAOMI Firmware flash file shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got boot loop, software error, update error, hanging or dead issues.
- An eye-watering 144Hz refresh rate and a touch sampling rate of up to 720Hz gives Black Shark 4 the industry’s lowest touch delay of just 8.3ms for smoother, more responsive gaming.
- It’s not the best HDR processing we’ve ever seen, but it will do.
- But you don’t have to worry if you are facing any problem on your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone, then I am sure today in this guide you will definitely get your solution.
So keep in touch and stay updated with your Xiaomi Black Shark software upgrade. Before attempting to flash a firmware flash file, it’s recommended to back up any important data on the device, as the process may erase all of stock firmware ROM the data stored on it. If you are facing the same problem with your Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone, then consider the below steps. Xiaomi recently launched Black Shark 4, and the device offers the best features in its price range. Many users, after using this device for while facing common issues and problems in Xiaomi Black Shark 4 smartphone. But don’t worry today I will be giving you a proven solution for all the bugs and issues. Read Me Once
- However, the Stock ROM don’t offer many customizations or features for the device.
- Flashing a stock Firmware means installing the system image into the device’s internal flash memory.
- Featuring the full suite of Snapdragon Elite GamingTM technologies, the SnapdragonTM 870 boosts processing speeds by 12% and GPU speeds by 10% for elite mobile performance.
- The main selling point of this handset is gaming of course, so we did fear that the camera system would be something of an afterthought for Xiaomi.
- Xiaomi’s gaming partner has told us about the autonomy of the Black Shark 4.
The Black Shark 5 features a 6.67-inch OLED display with Full HD+ resolution, or at 1800 x 2400 pixels. The panel has a refresh rate of up to 144 Hz and a touch rate of 720 Hz.
The Black Shark 4 Pro has triple rear AI cameras, a 64MP f/1.8 primary camera paired with a 120-degree ultra-wide-angle shooter of 8MP, and a dedicated 5MP depth of field sensor. The front camera is a 20MP sensor with an f/2.2 sensor covered with a 5P lens.
In broad daylight, you get vibrant pictures with a good amount of detail. The images reflect real-world colors closely, but there is some distortion around the edges. Check out the Black Shark website (opens in new tab) for accessories, including a cooling fan, earphones, and more gaming triggers.